Harvest Banquet—Celebrating the 16th Anniversary A-OK Alpaca Blast-Off Show and our Inaugural Rose Rock Re-Entry Show!
- The Banquet is on the grounds of the Grady County Fairgrounds & Event Center in the Community Building that is adjacent to and accessible from the Indoor Arena via a covered walkway.
- For planning purposes and catering requirements, all Banquet Tickets must be purchased during the registration process prior to check-in. It is especially important for sponsors to register and purchase your “free” tickets. Just like with a free stall, A-OK must know how many to expect at the Banquet.
- Paper Tickets will be provided in your packets if you have indicated so during your registration and must be presented at the entry of the Banquet Hall for admittance to the banquet.
- No entries shall be allowed without this paper ticket.
- A cash bar will be available.
- We have received many glowing compliments for this wonderful banquet.
- We will have DOOR PRIZES again this year!